- Explore the underground military base and learn about the life of Vietnamese communists
- Try crawling through some of the tunnels to get a real feel of what underground life was like
- Hear about people who lived in the tunnels for many years
Explore a network of tunnels stretching over 250 kilometers, which is one of the most famous and unique aspects of the Vietnam War. The tunnel system was created in 1948 to assist the Viet Minh as they fought the French for independence and was enlarged and improved for the following 25 years.Discover an underground city with living areas, kitchens...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Bottled water, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Phu My Port, Đường số 3, Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam Meeting point: Pickup is available only from the port. What to remember: The minimum number of participants is 2You will be asked to provide the cruise's name, arrival and departure time You will be asked to provide the following information for all participants at checkout: full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport number, expiry dateEach child ticket must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket. If there are for example, 2 children, with only 1 paying adult ticket, the 2nd child must pay the adult priceVegetarian meal option is available on requestIf you have special dietary requirements, please contact the local tour operator directly at least 24 hours before the tour. You will find their contact number on the voucher after bookingIf you are interested, there is the possibility of shooting from a wartime M16 or AK47 at the nearby firing range for and extra fee. Please arrange this part of your tour directly with your guide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.