- Feel refreshed and relaxed as you travel by cyclo (also known as pedicab) through the wide-awake streets
- Visit shops selling traditional Chinese products
- Learn about Chinese herb medicine
- Taste street foods sold by local vendors
- Wander around a 250-year-old Chinese temple dedicated to the goddess of the sea-Lady Thien Hau
The Chinatown area of Hi Chi Minh is ideal for a relaxing cyclo (pedicab) ride. Visit Lady Thien Hau Temple, Cha Tam Church, Binh Tay Market or lacquerware factory, have time to walk around, and visit some of the local shops - all in five hours.Starting from being collected at Sai Gon Port, meet your driver and take a seat. Observe the atmosphere a...
- Pedicab (Cyclo) driver and return transport, Travel insurance, Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Transportation, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Dress code
- Vietnam Entry VISA, Tips (optional)
- Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Cảng Sài Gòn - Saigonport, Nguyễn Tất Thành, Phường 12 (Quận4), Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam Meeting point: Ho Chi Minh Port (Saigon Port). What to remember: The minimum number of participants required per booking is 2 adults This tour is limited to 15 participants to ensure a more personalized experience It is recommended wear comfortable shoes and clothes covering your knees plus shoulders for local religious respectRemember to take a camera, suncream, and hat or an umbrella After booking, passport information is required at the latest 5 days before the travel date so that the tour operator can prepare the approval letter to collect you from the cruise port. Also, the cruise's name and arrival time will need to be confirmed with the local operator via phone. The details can be found in the voucher after purchase
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.