- Explore the best of Vietnam in six days
- Admire the best places of the amazing Vietnamese landscape
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
After that, you will enjoy some free time at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi. The next day you will have the chance to explore Hoa Lu – Tam Coc during a day tour with breakfast and lunch included. On d ay three, take the shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong with breakfast, lunch, and dinner included, while on day four come back to Hanoi and take a...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Guided tour, Cruise, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Accommodation based on itinerary, 5-night accommodation, Hotel, Flights, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks, Drinks
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Hanoi Opera House, Tràng Tiền, Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam Meeting point: We will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi What to remember: Bring your passport valid at least 6 months before arrivalCheck out your nationality if you are free visa appliedPlease note that domestic flights HAN SGN with 20 kg checked in baggage allowance, tissues, and water on coach, services charges and government tax, exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service, no extra charge after services confirmation + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed are included
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.