- Admire the statue of Jesus on top of a small mountain
- Enjoy a typical seafood lunch at a local restaurant
- End the sightseeing tour at a popular Buddhist Temple
Meet your guide at the port and depart to Vung Tau where you can relax and have some fun under the sun. Vung Tau is one of the most popular seaside resorts in Vietnam with golden sandy beaches and transparent warm blue water. Your first stop is a visit to the 32-meter-high Christ the King standing on "Nui Nho", a small mountain overlooking the sea ...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Bottled water, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Phu My Port, Đường số 3, Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam Meeting point: The pickup is available only from the port. What to remember: The minimum number of participants is 2You will be asked to provide the cruise's name, arrival and departure time You will be asked to provide the following information for all participants at checkout: full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport number, expiry dateEach child ticket must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket. If there are for example, 2 children, with only 1 paying adult ticket, the 2nd child must pay the adult priceVegetarian meal option is available on requestIf you have special dietary requirements, please contact the local tour operator directly at least 24 hours before the tour. You will find their contact number on the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.