- Travel hassle-free with a local driver who understands the traffic well
- Save your strengths and let the driver carry your shopping bags
- Ride in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle with free wifi
Get peace of mind for your journey with the flexibility of departure time in a privately chartered vehicle.Your driver will meet you on at the meeting point and will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of contact. While booking, choose Option 1 for the 2 passengers car, Option 2 for the 3 passengers vehicle or Option 3 for the 8 passeng...
- Private transportation, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Toll charge, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: You will advise your hotel address for pickup at checkout and discuss details directly with the local operator. What to remember: Not allowed:extra luggage or luggage larger than permitted based on vehicle spaceExtra fees to be paid on-site:if vehicle space, extra luggage fees are to be paidover time (per hour): 8/10/12 USD for 4/7/16 Seater car (pay to transfer operator)late/early surcharge from 22:00 to 5:00: 10/12/16 USD for 4/7/16 Seater car (pay to transfer operator)Know in advance:Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inch (22 inch x 11 inch x 9 inch) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of chargethe driver is normally Vietnamese speaking (other languages available upon request with surcharge)the English speaking customer service team is available on WhatsApp 24/7
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.