- Enjoy a private transfer
- Choose your departure time
- Sit on a comfortable air-conditioned van
Pre-book a private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy a door-to-door service that is both relaxed and efficient. Your driver will meet you on arrival and will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of contact. While they take care of your belongings, you can refresh yourself from your flight.Vehicle options:4 Seater car: Maximum 2 ...
- Private transportation, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Toll charge, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Please indicate your pick up location and time at the checkout. What to remember: Not allowed:extra luggage or luggage larger than permitted based on vehicle spaceExtra fees to be paid on-site:if vehicle space, extra luggage fees are to be paidover time (per hour): 8/10/12 USD for 4/7/16 Seater car (pay to transfer operator)late/Early surcharge from 22:00 to 5:00: 10/12/16 USD for 4/7/16 Seater Car (pay to transfer operator)Know in advance:each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inch (22 inch x 11 inch x 9 inch) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of chargethe driver is normally Vietnamese speaking (other languages available upon request with surcharge)the customer service team (English speaking) is available on WhatsApp 24/7
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.