- Explore the famed Cu Chi tunnel complex to see how the Vietcong lived in this underground military base
- Marvel at the elegant 19th-century French-colonial architecture of the Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- Visit the War Remnant Museum to view a collection of items that stand in testament to the horrors of war
Visit the eerie Cu Chi Tunnels with their vital role in the Viet Nam War, taste the local cuisine at a Vietnamese restaurant, see known landmarks such as War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, and more.After meeting your guide at Saigon port, you'll hear about then visit the incredible Cu Chi Tunnels. ...
- Pick-up and drop-off at Ho Chi Minh Port (Saigon Port), Travel insurance, Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Dress code
- Vietnam Entry VISA, Tips (optional)
- Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Cảng Sài Gòn - Saigonport, Nguyễn Tất Thành, Phường 12 (Quận4), Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam Meeting point: Ho Chi Minh Port (Saigon Port). What to remember: The minimum number of participants required per booking is 2 adults This tour is limited to 15 participants to ensure a more personalized experienceIf you are claustrophobic, this activity is not suitable for youRemember to take a camera, sunscreen lotion, and hat or an umbrella It is recommended wear comfortable shoes and clothes covering your knees plus shoulders for local religious respectAfter booking, passport information is required at the latest 5 days before the travel date so that the tour operator can prepare the approval letter to collect you from the cruise port. Also, the cruise's name and arrival time will need to be confirmed with the local operator via phone. The details can be found in the voucher after purchase
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.