- Experience a boat ride through the picturesque canals
- Enjoy tropical fruits, folk music, honey tea and coconut candy
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, the famous Mekong Delta pagoda
- Taste the local Mekong delicacies while you feast on lunch
5-hour drive through picturesque green rice fields until you reach the rural town of My Tho.Once there, you'll hop aboard a motorized boat and set sail on the Tien River towards Qui (Tortoise Islet). Along the way, you'll marvel at the fishing port, boat-building workshops, and the captivating Dragon, Phoenix, and Unicorn Islets. You'll venture int...
- Private local tour guide, Boat trip, Mineral Water, Entrance fees, Lunch, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Tips and Gratuities for guide and driver
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Private Tour Smaller Group Size Subject expert guide COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City are included. Please provide your address for pickup at checkout. What to remember: You can book a maximum number of 9 tickets for this tourThe minimum age for participation is 7 yearsPlease bring with you: Track pants and a cotton T-shirt, Sunscreen/cap, Raincoat/Poncho in monsoons, Moov spray, Dettol solution or salt to avoid leechesPlease confirm the pickup place and time directly with the local tour operator at least 48h prior to departure. You will find the contact details (phone number) on your voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.