- Explore the beautiful Vung Tau City
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the 32-meter high Statue of Jesus
Admire the stunning views from Nui Nho meaning Small Mountain. Your tour continues to Vung Tau to visit Bach Dinh, Villa Blanche, a remainder from the French Period. Here, you will have a delicious seafood lunch in a local restaurant.Then enjoy some free time. Relax at the breathtaking golden sandy beaches or swim in the transparent blue water. Fin...
- Pick-up and drop-off at Phu My Port, Travel insurance, Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Dress code
- Vietnam Entry VISA, Tips (optional)
- Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Phu My Port, Đường số 3, Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam Meeting point: Phu My Port: Please look for your guide with a sign of the tour name and operator's name. You are required to provide the cruise's name and arrival time upon booking. What to remember: The minimum number of participants required per booking is 2 adults This tour is limited to 15 participants to ensure a more personalized experience Bringing a camera, sunscreen lotion, and a hat or umbrella is recommended Remember to wear comfortable shoes and to bring cloths covering your knees and shoulders for local religious respect This tour includes lunch, please communicate any dietary requests to the local operator using the contact details in the booking voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.