Explore the epicentre of British political life with a guided tour of Westminster Abbey & the Houses of Parliament. See Gothic grandeur, famous gravesites, iconic landmarks, and more, aided by an impeccably polite audio guide - spiffing!
- * Admission to Westminster Abbey
- * Tour guide
- * Outside tour of the Houses of Parliament (if selected)
- * Admission and guided tour to the Houses of Parliament (if selected) - (Not available on Mondays)
- * Transportation
- * Strict airport security checks will be in place at both venues. * Houses of Parliament is not available on Mondays * Children under 3 can join for free, please select a free ticket for them * The tour is in English, but there are audio guides for the Houses of Parliament * Present your smartphone ticket to your tour guide * The tour departs at 09:15 from the Westminster Abbey Shop at the entrance of Westminster Abbey; make sure to be on time! Latecomers won't be accommodated!
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.