Get out of the Big Smoke and head towards greener pastures on this luxury coach trip. Stop at the birthplace of the Bard in Stratford-upon-Avon; have a look inside and see how it would have been in the 16th century. From there, get a glimpse of the quintessential English countryside in the Cotswolds – you'll have the chance to stop for photos befo...
- * Roundtrip transport in a luxury coach
- * Visit of Stratford-upon-Avon with free time to explore
- * Entrance to Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
- * Drive through the Cotswolds with photo stops
- * Walking tour of the city of Oxford
- * English-speaking guide
- * Food and drinks
- * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the pick-up point * Pick-up is opposite Earls Court underground station, Warwick Road exit, outside Earls Court Exhibition Centre, bus stop C. The bus will have an Andersons Tours logo * Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure in order to check-in. Latecomers won't be waited for * Please note that on some days the tour may operate in reverse order (Oxford in the morning and Stratford-upon-Avon in the afternoon), this will be decided on the morning of the tour * Emergency phone number/Whatsapp: +44 7834 753022
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.