Explore the world-famous waterfront, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, from the Albert Dock and up through the historic commercial district. This beautiful city is home to more Grade II-listed buildings than any other city in Britain outside of London. Described by English Heritage as England's finest Victorian city, Liverpool's grandiose architecture ...
- * Roundtrip rail journey from London with reserved seats
- * Free WiFi onboard the train
- * Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- * Entry to Beatles Story Exhibition
- * Visit to the Cavern Club
- * Tour guide
- * Lunch
- Please note this is an unescorted tour (except for the Magical Mystery Tour which has a live guide). * Outbound: train departs London Euston: 08:07 / arrives Liverpool Lime Street: 10:21 * Return: train departs Liverpool Lime Street: 17:47 / arrives at London Euston at 20:04 All tickets will be sent out electronically before the tour. You will receive your e-tickets and vouchers before your departure date via email.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.