The Cotswolds is officially classified as an Area of Outstanding Beauty, famed for its traditional villages, rolling hills, cream teas, sheep, and Victorian follies. It's one of the UK’s most popular tourist spots, so join in on this small group tour to get a more ‘off-the-beaten-track’ experience of this charming area. Stunning in all seasons, the...
- * Roundtrip transport from London
- * Professional tour guide
- * Entrance to Broadway Tower
- * Cream tea service (served at 14:45)
- * Additional food and drinks
- Strollers, trolleys and suitcases can be left on the bus/coach. Children under 5 enter for free. No ticket needed. * Be at the pickup point in Earls Court at exactly 09:00 * The pickup point is located opposite Earls Court Underground Station, Warwick Road Exit * Please wait at London Bus Stop C in front of Exhibition Centre
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.