For example, 3 attractions = 3 credits, 7 attractions = 7 credits. If you're in London for a while, then don't worry about time running out. Your pass will last for 60 days, with plenty of attractions to choose from across all of London. Tread the boards at Shakespeare's Globe, and admire the Gothic architecture at Westminster Abbey. There's so...
- * Go City London Explorer Pass credits package (valid 60 days)
- * Entry to 2 to 7 attractions (depending on your selection) from a list of 65+ attractions
- * 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- * Food and Shop discounts at selected attractions
- * 1 visit per attraction. Attractions: * A free digital guide is included which provides up-to-date information about attractions and availability * Tower of London * 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour * Thames River Cruise * Westminster Abbey * London Bridge Experience * Tower Bridge * London Zoo * Kensington Palace * Historic Pub Tour of London * St Paul's Cathedral * Hampton Court Palace * Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition + Theatre Tour * Royal Albert Hall * Wembley Stadium Tour * Royal Botanical Gardens * Planet Hollywood * Royal Observatory Greenwich * Chelsea FC Stadium Tour * Cutty Sark * Old Royal Naval College * The London Bridge Experience * Arsenal Emirates Stadium Tours * London Transport Museum * Arcelor Mittal Orbit * Sherlock - The Live Game * The Postal Museum * Museum of Brands * KIA Oval * Royal Air Force Museum * Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Tours * Solve A Mystery: The Murder at Buckingham Palace * Child passes are recommended for children aged 5-15, as many attractions offer free admission for younger children * Kids must be accompanied by an adult * Simply scan your Explorer Pass at the gate or ticket office of the venue you want to visit to redeem your Explorer credits * 1 credit = 1 attraction visit * After purchase, you have 24 months to activate your London Explorer Pass * Download the London Explorer Pass App for iOS and Android * A reservation may be necessary for some activities. Please check the digital guidebook
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.