Listen to the true-life experiences on the island as told by ex-political prisoners who will give you a live guided tour of the Robben Island. Then, visit the breathtaking, iconic geographical landmark, Table Mountain. One of the best tourist attractions in South Africa and one of the new World's seven wonders of nature, Table Mountain will leave ...
- * Robben Island Ticket
- * Hotel pick up and drop off
- * Air-conditioned vehicle with driver/guide
- * Passenger liability cover
- * Bottled water and Wi-Fi on board
- * Entry to St George Cathedral
- * Entry to Grote Kerk
- * Table Mountain Ticket (R380 per adult and R190 per child)
- * Lunch
- * Gratuities
- This Robben Island and Table Mountain Full Day Tour is weather dependent. If its raining, cloudy or too windy the tour will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued. Kindly note that Robben Island Ferry departs on the following time slots: * 9:00 AM * 11:00 AM * 13:00 PM * 15:30 PM * Kindly bring along your Identity cards or passports * Returns to the original departure point * Infants must sit on laps
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.