With the underlying goal of inclusivity, the Zeitz MOCAA's seven floors of exhibit space and their 100+ galleries provide the perfect setting to achieve it. Guests can expect to see works not only from the continent, but by African artists from Italy, Iran, England and more.
- * Fast-track admission to the Zeitz MOCAA Museum
- * Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- * Self-guided audio tours in English (to listen on your device)
- * Free public tours in English (subject to availability)
- * No hats with peaks or brims allowed * No food and drinks allowed * Free public tours are offered at 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00 (limited availability) Visitors under 18 get in for free with a valid ID. * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * For the free public tours, make sure to book a place upon arrival at the ticket desk * You can find the audio guides [here](https://soundcloud.com/zeitzmocaa) (Brought to you by i-Venture)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.