Get higher on your magical Mexico City adventure at Torre Latinoamericana – once the tallest building in Latin America. With this easy, downloadable ticket, simply flash your phone for access to the 44th-floor viewpoint. You'll soon be getting the best views of the city!
- * Fast-track access to Torre Latinoamericana's 44th-floor observation deck
- * Admission to the Museum of the City of Mexico (Museo de la Ciudad de México)
- * Access to the Museo Bicentenario (if combo ticket selected)
- * Combo ticket: both venues are in the same building and have to be visited on the same day * Free guided tours available in Spanish. Please go to the 37th floor to reserve a spot * Kids under 4 get in for free, no ticket needed * Reduced tickets are available on-site for INAPAM cardholders * Due to COVID restrictions, only the 44th-floor observation deck is open to visitors * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * Once admitted, you can go up and down the tower as many times as you want, but you cannot re-enter the building once you've exited it
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.