Continue to the Alter Markt where the first breweries await. Consume a total of three Kölsch in different locations and learn the intricacies of Cologne's unique beer-drinking culture. The Kölsch and Brauhaus Tour answers the following questions: What makes the Kölsch better than the Altbier? What are Köbes, Kranz, Pittermännchen and Halve Hahn? ...
- * Well-trained and motivated tour guide
- * 2-hour walking tour
- * Interior tour of Cologne Cathedral
- * Kölsch in three selected breweries must be paid by the customers
- * Simply show your mobile ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point * Meeting point is in front of the Cologne cathedral's main entrance (near the flagpoles) * You can recognize your guide by their red shoulder bag with the white 'Adventure World Tours' print
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.