Indulge in the ultimate vacation getaway in Melbourne by visiting the world-renowned Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs. Experience the therapeutic benefits of the hot springs with a range of different bathing experiences, including the cave pool, Turkish steam bath, sauna, and the signature hilltop pool. With the convenience of roundtrip transfe...
- * Roundtrip transport from Melbourne
- * Professional guide
- * Live commentary on board
- * Admission to Peninsula Hot Springs
- * Bathing time in over 50 spa experiences (3 hours)
- * Locker and towel (available on site)
- * Food and beverages (available on site)
- * Spa treatments and wellness activities
- * Not recommended for people with medical conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc. * Not allowed on the bus: wheelchairs, strollers, suitcase or large backpack * Glass and alcohol are prohibited * The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions * Morning tour departs 08.20, returns at 14.30 (Monday – Thursday) * Twilight tour departs 15.30, returns at 22:00 (Friday – Sunday) * What to bring: Bottled Water, Swimwear/bathers and a towel * No prior experience needed. This activity is safe for beginners to participate * Child seats are provided for infants (0-2) * Show your smartphone ticket for redemption at the pickup point * The pick-up point location is at the Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St, Melbourne 3000 (Please check your voucher) * The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry * Please bring: sunscreen, hat, bathing suit, towel, water bottle, sunglasses * In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.