While best known for its colorful architecture and friendly locals, Copenhagen comes with a hefty price tag! Save money on your holiday when you combine admission fees into one handy digital ticket to unlock all that Copenhagen has to offer. Get from site-to-site with free and unlimited use of the transportation system, including city buses, tra...
- * Free entrance to 80+ museums and attractions in the Copenhagen region
- * Free public transportation by bus, metro, and train in Greater Copenhagen
- * Each adult card includes free cards for 2 children (3 -11)
- * Multiple visits for each attraction (only 1 visit per attraction is allowed)
- * The Copenhagen Card allows only 1 visit per attraction regardless of the card type * Code received is valid for a year * Many museums remain closed on Mondays * The attractions opening hours may vary, please check the attraction website before visiting * If you need help, please visit the Copenhagen Visitor Service at Vesterbrogade 4B * Find all attractions [here](https://www.copenhagencard.com/page/attractions) * Each adult holding a Cph Card can bring 2 kids (3-11) for free. Children must have their own kids' cards, which must be ordered together with the adult card * The card is redeemed with a code for a digital card and thus requires no redemption at a physical redemption point * Copenhagen Card code is under the QR code (on voucher) * It is possible to have more cards on one phone, if you stay together while using transportation and entering attractions and museums * Please do not activate (swipe) the card before you are ready to start exploring. Once you activate your card the hours start counting and the activation cannot be undone * You must redeem the 8-character Copenhagen Card code in the Copenhagen Card app and have the digital card on your phone * Download the app: * [iOS (iPhone)](http://%E2%80%8Ehttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/copenhagen-card-city-guide/id1451195155) * [Android (Google Play)](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.woco.copenhagencard&hl=da&gl=US) * Find all attractions [here](https://www.copenhagencard.com/page/attractions)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.