Deep dive into a vast tapestry of Nordic (and international) cultural history at the National Museum of Denmark. Turn back the clocks with amazing exhibitions, and discover the treasures and people that played a starring role in Danish history. There's even an entire Children's Museum, where kids can absorb a healthy dose of history while they play...
- * Access to the National Museum of Denmark
- * Access to permanent exhibitions
- * Free lockers on-site
- * Visit the Victorian Home - Tour
- * Service dogs are allowed * The galleries of the Royal Collection of Coins and Medals are temporarily closed due to constructions * The Children's Museum closes at 16:30 **Guided tours:** **Visit the Victorian Home** * Every Saturday and Sunday at 11:00, 12.30, and 14:00 * In Danish only, participants age: 6+ * Price: 55 DK for children (6-17), 110 DKK for adults (18+) * Tickets are for sale at the information desk, located at the National Museum's entrance * Guests under 18 get in free, please get a free ticket at the reception desk * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * Tripods are prohibited * Strollers are prohibited, but will be provided by the museum on location * Backpacks and large bags aren't allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.