- Discover Córdoba on a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus
- Learn more about the city with a multilingual audio guide on board
- Enjoy 3 guided walking tours of the city
- Visit the courtyards of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
Admire the city's main sights from a hop-on hop-off bus with a multilingual audio guide, and enjoy 3 walking tours of the city with an expert guide.Prepare to learn about Cordoba's heritage from 2 different bus lines, Córdoba Íntima (blue route) which explores the historic center and, Córdoba Panorámica (red route) which will pass through the most ...
- Admission to the patios of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana, 3 guided walking tours, Guided tour of the Mezquita Cathedral-Mosque (option 2 only), Multilingual audio commentary, 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket, With audioguide
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Tour with Audioguide Meeting point: Hop-on, hop-off tours start from 9.30 am to 3 pm at stop 1 (Panorámica Del Rio) and from 3.40 pm, at stop 16 (Puente Romano). Look for the map in the image gallery for reference. Jewish Quarter walking tour: 8 pm from the Puerta del Puente - stop 16 on the red line (Puente Romano). Gourmet Market walking tour: 1 pm at Victoria Market - stop 6 on the red line - Go to the bar on the right as you enter through the main door. There will be a sign at the bar. Palacio de Viana: stop 5 on the blue line (Palacio de Viana). San Basilio courtyard: San Basilio, 40. Cathedral Mosque (included in option 2 only): at Palacio de Congresos in calle Torrijos. Look for the green umbrellas. What to remember: Guided tours are available in English and Spanish onlyThe guided tour of the Cathedral-Mosque (included in option 2 only) needs to be booked in advance with our local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking Hop-on Hop-off departures:Córdoba Panorámica: between 9.30 am and 3 pm, from stop 1 (Panorámica Del Rio) and from 3.40 pm, departures leave from stop 16 (Puente Romano). Look for the map in the image gallery for reference Guided walking tours: Jewish Quarter: at 8 pm from the Puerta del Puente at stop 16 on the red line (Puente Romano)Gourmet Market: at 1 pm at the Victoria Market (stop 6 on the red line). Go to the bar on the right as you enter through the main door. There will be a sign at the barPalacio de Viana: open from Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Mondays). Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10 am to 7.00 pm, Sundays from 10 am to 3 pm at stop 5 on the blue line (Palacio de Viana)San Basilio courtyard: open from Wednesday to Monday (closed on Tuesdays) from 10.30 am to 2 pm, at San Basilio, 40Cathedral Mosque (included in option 2 only): from Monday to Saturday at 12.30 pm in English. From Monday to Saturday at 11 am, 12.45 pm and 5.30 pm in Spanish. On Sundays, the tour is available only in Spanish at 9.45 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.