Channel your inner Indiana Jones and explore over 1000 years of history in this magnificent palace-city, built by Caliph Abd ar-Rahman III in the 10th century. Your guide will teach you all about the rise and fall of this abandoned fortress, in an adventure that takes you back to the heyday of the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- * Entrance to the archaeological site and the Interpretation Centre of Medina Azahara
- * Guided tour available in Spanish and English
- * Transport from Córdoba and back (if chosen during checkout)
- * Transfer from the meeting point (parking) to the site
- * Pickup from the hotel
- * Food and beverages
- * Show your smartphone ticket to your Oway Tours guide, who you will recognize by the blue umbrella at the meeting point For tickets with transport = Glorieta de la Cruz Roja, Avenida Paseo de la Victoria, Cordoba For tickets without transport = parking of Medina Azahara, next to the shuttle bus stop (km 5.5, Carretera Palma del Río)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.