- Explore the wonderful Mosque Cathedral of Córdoba with a tour guide
- Admire the wonderful decorations
- Save time at the entrance with the skip-the-line tickets
You will be able to walk through the forest of marble columns, discovering the history of the temple from the Episcopal Complex of Saint Vincent to the greatest mosque of Al Andalus. Here, conquers, emirs and caliphs created a massive work of architecture that was consecrated to the Catholicism after the conquest of the city. Enjoy the game of ligh...
- Guided tour, Skip-the-line tickets for the Mezquita-Catedral
- Hotel pick up
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Where: Calle Torrijos, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain Meeting point: Palacio de Congresos (C/Torrijos). Look for you guide holding a green umbrella. When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.