- Explore the incredible Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Learn more about the history of the monument and the historic figures who lived there
- Admire the beautiful gardens of the Alcázar
In this place, you will be able to know more about the history of the city since the location is more than two thousand years old.Despite the wars and conflicts that destroyed it, the history remained untouched and it is still one of the best preserved monuments of the city. Go inside and know more about the chicaneries in the court of the kings, t...
- Entrance to the Alcázar, Guided tour
- Hotel pick up, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Tuesday to Sunday COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, 2, 14004 Córdoba, Spain Meeting point: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos entrance. Look for the tour guide with a green umbrella and please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour When: Spanish: Tuesday to Saturday at 10.30am and 11.30am; Sunday at 11.30amEnglish: Tuesday to Saturday at 10.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.