- Walk around the beautiful Jewish Quarter of Córdoba
- See the most important monuments of the Jewish heritage of the city
- Visit the marvellous Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
You'll start walking along the historical heart of Córdoba: the Jewish Quarter and its amazing streets. You'll have the chance to see some incredible landmarks, such as the monument to the wise Maimonides, the local Souk (with exclusive handmade products) and of course, the impressive Synagogue (closed on Mondays).Right after this walk, you'll leav...
- Guided tour, Entrance ticket to the Alcázar
- Hotel pick up, Entrance tickets to other monuments, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Meeting point: Tuesday to Saturday: Puerta Entrada Alcazar Reyes Cristianos, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, SpainSunday: Puerta Santa Catalina de Mezquita-Catedral, Calle Magistral González Francés, 7, 14003 Córdoba, SpainLook for the tour guide with the green umbrella. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.