You'll be able to get back to your parked car or connecting train with ease. The path is considered one of the most dangerous in the world, but don't fret too much – it was renovated in 2015 and meets all safety standards. Just keep reminding yourself of that as you walk along 1 metre wide walkways with nothing but sheer cliffs below. In betwee...
- * Tickets to the Caminito del Rey
- * Shuttle bus from El Chorro
- * Accompanying guide
- * One bottle of water per person
- * Protective helmet
- * Food and beverages
- * For your comfort, this tour starts and ends at El Chorro, where you can park and arrive/leave by train to enjoy Caminito del Rey * Closed and comfortable shoes are **mandatory** **The following are forbidden:** * Selfie sticks and drones * Umbrellas * Making loud noises * Smoking * Plucking vegetation * Swimming in the river * Leaving the trail * Carrying animals * Luggage or bulky bags * Motorcycle or bicycle helmets * Children under 8 years old cannot join the tour Show your ticket to the guide with the Visitanddo badge at the reception of the Complejo Turístico Rural La Garganta, in El Chorro (Álora). * Children under 8 years old cannot join the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.