- Watch the dolphins in Vathy, Kalymnos
- Jump off cliffs at Platy island
- Swim and relax at the beach on Pserimos island
- Enjoy lunch and the local delicacies on Kalymnos island
- Explore the little town of Kalymnos
You'll work on your tan and soak in the Greek sun while making stops to admire the pure blue of the Dodecanese, watch the dolphins eager to meet you, cliff jump into refreshing waters, and more. During this trip, you'll make three different stops at the islands of Platy, Kalymnos, and Pserimos. Each one will offer a different view of the Greek isla...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Meal Included Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Akti Kountouriotou 27, Kos 853 00, Greece Meeting point: Please meet the crew in Kos port, in front of Santa Maria boat 20 minutes prior to departure. What to remember: Bring your passport with you for the entire duration of the experienceThis tour operates with a minimum of 30 people. If the minimum is not reached, you'll receive a refundThe ship can accommodate up to 110 peopleThe tour operator can accommodate both vegetarian and vegan meal requests. In order for the alternative meal option to be available, please get in touch with the supplier at least 24 hours before the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.