- Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean
- Watch the fish and shipwreck through the glass bottom
- Explore Kos and Pserimos islands
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
You'll enjoy the warm Greek sun and glimpse the stunning underwater views and sip cocktails on the top deck or observe marine life through the glass bottom on the shaded deck.Don't miss out on a chance to see an old shipwreck during the swim stop.
- Audio-guided tour, Cruise, With audioguide
- Food and drinks, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Akti Kountouriotou 28, Kos, Greece Meeting point: Please meet the tour operator at the dock outside Dory's Glass Bottom Boat, 20 minutes prior to the start of the trip. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 15 people and a maximum of 70 people. If the minimum is not reached, you'll receive a refundBring your passport or ID with you for the entire duration of the experienceAudio guide available in English, Italian, French, German and DutchWi-Fi is not available aboard the vessel in the open sea
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.