There’s a surprise around every corner at BIOPARC Fuengirola... Are you ready to step into the unknown as you lose yourself in the tropical rain forest?
- Stroll through spectacular habitats such as equatorial Africa, Madagascar, Southeast Asia and the Indo-Pacific Islands
- A magical and immersive experience suitable for the whole family
- See fearsome crocodiles, incredible birds, giant trees and happy chimpanzees
There’s a surprise around every corner at BIOPARC Fuengirola, see your favourite animals in a recreation of their natural habitat . Wander through 4 unique worlds and come across Malaysian temples and African baobab trees, make friends with lemurs. Home to over 200 species, you will see some magnificent species that you’ve never seen before, as wel...
- All tickets will be issued on First-Come First-Served Basis.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Activity address:
Camilo José Cela, 6-8.
- At the Ticket Office.