- See two of the most important sites in Poland in one day
- Learn about the gloomy history of Nazi terror
- Hear stories about the everyday life of Auschwitz prisoners
- Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the most famous attractions in Poland
- Explore incredible chambers, original sculptures and authentic miner workplaces
The tour begins at Auschwitz and after a short break, you’ll continue to the second camp - Birkenau. Next, you will visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine after a 1-hour lunch break. You’ll be accompanied by a local guide who will tell you about the history of the mine. You’ll see some incredible chambers, original sculptures and authentic miner workplaces.
- Transportation, Entrance tickets, Guided tour, Professional English-speaking guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Personal expences
- Instant confirmation Where: Pawia 18a, Kraków, Poland What to remember: If you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up, please contact the supplier up to 24h before the tour. Unless you will be awaited at the meeting point. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingTo receive a reduced student ticket, students must be able to show a valid student ID card NOTE: Auschwitz-Birkenau museum requires the name and surname of every guest for entry, please add this additional information at checkoutEvery guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticketPlease behave appropriately at Auschwitz-Birkenau MemorialThe temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summerAt Wieliczka Salt Mine there are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the startIt is recommended to wear comfortable shoes When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.