Wander past the notorious "Arbeit macht frei" gate into Auschwitz I, where the past is meticulously safeguarded to pay tribute to the memories of the fallen. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the camp's heart-wrenching history, turning this excursion into a touching lesson for everyone, Proceed to Birkenau, the infamous site of the mass...
- * Hotel pick up with 9 passenger in a minivan
- * Guide book in English, German, French, Italian, or Spanish
- * Lunch box (sandwich + banana + apple + bar of chocolate + water)
- * Entrance tickets
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants must provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking The pickup time may change (possible start of the tour between 5:30 AM and 2:00 PM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. * You will be picked up from your hotel * A Day before we will let you know about exact pick up time, if not please contact the tour organizer * Please note that time can be updated, as they are dependent on the availability of guides in Auschwitz
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.