During your tour, you'll visit the private royal apartments adorned with exquisite tapestries, paintings and chandeliers, and learn fantastic stories about the castle itself. This is a unique experience to see the most incredible royal treasures, collected through the ages. On the tour, you will also get to see the Wawel exhibition, which display...
- * Professional licenced tour guide
- * Entrance tickets to the Wawel Castle underground
- * Entrance tickets to the castle's interiors
- * Entrance tickets to the royal armory
- * Entrance tickets to crown treasury
- * Entrance to the cathedral
- * The meeting time for group tours may change by up to 30 minutes on either side * In case of any changes, you will be informed no later than one day before the tour * Children under 5 can enter for free, no ticket is required * Meeting point is at the end of Kanonicza Street The meeting point is at the end of Kanonicza Street; it's located where the cobblestone reaches the asphalt street.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.