- Have the personal attention of a private, licensed tour guide accompanying you throughout your day. - Enjoy Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel Cathedral, and St Mary's Basilica. - Visit Wawel Castle, which was the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in the world. - Visit where Polish monarchs were coronated at Wawel Cathedral. - Tour Krakow’s Old Town, where...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Please note that during peak season, bank holidays or religious events, there may be longer queue waiting times to visit the Cathedral.
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
Please bring a bottle of water.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Town Hall
- 2. Saint Mary's Church
- 3. Wawel Castle
- 4. Wawel Cathedral
- 5. Kraków Cloth Hall
- 6. Oscar Schindler's Enamel Factory