Simply download the app and activate your Krakow guide using this ticket. After that, all you need to do is plug in your own headphones and start exploring. The app will feed you real-time cultural content straight into your ears as you approach Krakow's landmarks and historical marvels. It works offline too, so you don't need to have an active in...
- * Audio guide app
- * Visuals, descriptions and audio commentaries by local experts
- * Offline, interactive digital maps and navigation
- * Admission tickets to points of interest described
- * Earphones - make sure to have earphones to use with your smartphone
- One ticket is valid for one download of the audio guide in the POPGuide app. * The app can operate offline, so download the app and your audio guide content before leaving the house, so you only see GPS when out and about! * After download, you can start using the app whenever you want (up to a year after buying) and for an unlimited time (until you remove it from your smartphone/tablet) Self-guided tours are designed for walking, so can contain routes not suitable for people with reduced mobility. * To download the POPGuide app: **Click** or **scan** the QR code on your ticket that you receive after booking or scan the QR code with your phone * You will be directed to the iOS or Android store and your phone will prompt you to download the app and will automatically log in – no password input required * Make sure to have internet connection for downloading the guide so you can use it offline later Do you have questions about the POPguide app? Click here to see the [Frequently Asked Questions](https://www.voxtours.com/faq)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.