- Discover the highlights of Krakow on a river cruise
- See iconic UNESCO World Heritage sights
- Listen to audioguide commentary
- Spot the famous Krakow bridges
The cruise is perfect to relax and listen to the sound of waves as you cruise through the city. Admire iconic sights such as The Father Bernatek footbridge, Church "on The Rock", and Grunwaldzki Bridge. Board your boat at Kazimierz, the old town district of Krakow, and end the tour in the same place. Listen to the live audio commentary as you sit b...
- Cruise, Audioguide commentary
- Drinks and food
- Instant confirmation e-Voucher Where: Bulwar Kurlandzki 137/7, 31-061 Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Bulwar Kurlandzki 137/7. What to remember: Keep in mind that there is no toilet on board the ship. You can use it before departure on the cruiseYou can take coffee or another cold drink with you onboard. The cruise starts from Mauretania Barge, where delicious cocktails are served (costs not included)It is recommended to arrive 15 minutes before starting timeThe audio commentary is available in English and Polish, you can decide on the moment which language you would like to listen too
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.