- Admire the sights of Krakow on a river cruise
- Meander down the Vistula River early in the morning
- See monuments such as Wawel Castle and the Old Town Panorama
- Sail along Krakow's boulevards
Hop aboard the gondola near Wawel Castle and cruise upstream to the Zwierzyniec district. Spot the Debnicki Bridge, the house of John Paul II, Lassota Family Palace, and the Convent of the Norbertine Sisters along the way. Admire a breathtaking Old Town panorama before the gondola heads down the river to the upcoming Kazimierz District.Enjoy the vi...
- Audio guide, Cruise, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, The staff has passed a covid test Where: Kapitan Victor Rejsy Po Wisle Boat Tours Krakow, Bulwar Czerwieński, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Kapitan Victor Bulwar Czerwienski 81/5. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure. What to remember: Keep in mind that the tour is operated on a Gondola-type boatThe audio guide is available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, and PolishPlease select the language of your choice at checkout
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.