- Cruise the Vistula River at night and see the city lights
- Admire the sights of Krakow from the water
- Look upon the scenic bridges and Old Town
- Listen to an informative and fun audio guide
Enjoy the city’s main attractions such as the Wawel Castle and the Jewish district at dusk and delight in the magic of Krakow's urban shoreline as the night falls.Feel the wonderful atmosphere of the city after dark, admire the glittering Krakow skyline, and spot monuments such as the Norbertine Sisters, Piłsudski Bridge, Bernatka Footbridge, and C...
- Audio guide, Cruise, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, There will be a temperature check for the staff, The staff has passed a covid test Where: Kapitan Victor Rejsy Po Wisle Boat Tours Krakow, Bulwar Czerwieński, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Kapitan Victor Bulwar Czerwienski 81/5. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure. What to remember: The audio guide is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, and PolishPlease select the language of your choice at checkoutYou can purchase snacks and drinks at the meeting point before and after the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.