- Discover the highlights of Krakow by night on the Vistula River boat cruise
- See Wawel Hill, one of the most iconic sights of Krakow at the light of the moon
- Relax and rest with the sound of the waves
- Have great fun and discover the sights of Krakow from a different perspective
Ready for an adventure? The crew is waiting to take you on a cruise on the Vistula River. The royal city of Krakow is full of interesting and entertaining places. Sail and see picturesque landscapes: Wawel Castle, Dębnicki Bridge, the Monastery of the Norbertan Sisters, the place where the Rudawa River flows into the Vistula, Dębniki district, John...
- Vistula river cruise
- Drinks and snacks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher Daily Where: bulwar Czerwieński 172, 31-069 Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Since your boat will be cruising the river, you can recognize the pier from which you will start with the barge Arkadia, which is permanently moored there: your boat will stop on the right side of the barge What to remember: Please note that several types of boats operate this tour, according to availabilityThe cruise begins and ends at Wawel HillPlease arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before starting time. If you don't see anybody outside go into Arkadia Barge and ask staff When: Daily at 6:00 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.