You will then head to the town of Wieliczka, 15 km south of Krakow, where the Salt Mine is located.
- Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mines, a Unesco listed site, on a 4,5-hour tour from Cracow
- Be ready to explore one of the most valuable and fascinating places in Poland
- Discover the unique underground world, see the treasures carved entirely in the rock salt
You will travel in an air-conditioned minivan accompanied by a knowledgeable English-speaking driver.Upon arrival, you will have a short break and receive all the important information regarding the tour. Be ready to explore one of the most valuable and fascinating places in Poland: the 13th century Salt Mine, a Unesco World Heritage Site.You will ...
- Entrance fee, Live guide, English speaking driver, Hotel pick up
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Daily Where: Krakow, Poland Meeting point: This partner offers pickup and drop-off services. You can indicate your pickup location during checkout. What to remember: This tour is accessible for those with limited mobilityThe distance to walk inside of the mines is approximately 3.5 kmThe temperature underground is 17-18º C, please wear warm clothingThis tour requires a minimum of two people per booking When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.