- Visit Energylandia, Polands biggest amusement park
- Enjoy a full day of fun with your family or friends
- Benefit from the easy roundtrip transfer from Krakow
- Try traditional polish food
Energylandia is located 50 kilometers from Krakow, in a beautiful area surrounded by lakes. The 26 hectares park area contains 57 different attractions for people of different ages. There is a small game area, theater, 7D cinema and 20 different roller coasters. For the children there is "Bajkolandia", a fairy tale playground with many activities.
- Ticket to the Park, Transportation with an English-speaking driver, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Please check the calendar Where: Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Meet your tour at Straszewskiego 14. What to remember: The children price only applies for childen under 140 cmEntrance for children and infants only when they are accompanied by an adult When: Please check the calendar for the updated availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.