- Spend the whole day in the most popular winter destination in Poland
- Visit the Chocholow village and sculptor's house
- Explore charming resort town of Zakopane at your own pace
- Ride a funicular to the top of Gubalowka or Relax in Chocholow Thermal Pools
If you want to visit the most popular winter destinations in Poland but you appreciate independence and flexibility when exploring new locations, this trip is for you. Your full-day tour starts in the morning with pick up at the reception of your hotel.After arriving in Zakopane you can spend 5 hours wandering around the city, tasting the delicious...
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, Professional English-speaking driver, Live commentary on board, Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan, Gubalowka Funicular two way ticket (if selected), Ski Jump entrance (if selected), Tatra Museum entrance (if selected), Chocholow Thermal Pools entrance (if selected)
- Food and drinks, Tip for the driver
- Instant confirmation Every day Where: Pickup from your accommodation in Krakow What to remember: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingInfant seats are available upon request if advised at time of bookingDue to the changing terrain and weather, please bring comfortable walking shoes and a raincoat When: Every day at 8 AM
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.