- Learn two lessons from history at Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Reflect on the history of WWII and the history of salt mining
- Go to subterranean levels and explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Be impressed by the art and different salt constructions made deep inside the earth
Experience one of the darkest chapters in history at the camp before witnessing the craftsmanship of the mine. Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial and the Wieliczka Salt Mine.Once arriver, you'll enter go through the grounds, hear about the operational factors of the Nazi concentration and extermination camp. Learn from history as you ...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Skip-the-line tickets, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Przystanek Turystyczny Kiss&Ride Meeting point: Please meet at Wielopole 2 (Kiss&Ride stop). What to remember: Please ensure you indicate accommodation details, dietary restrictions, and full name of all participants when you confirm your booking, as tickets are personalizedIf the pickup location is inaccessible for the transport, a different location will be arranged nearbyYou'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passportThe pickup time is subject to change. The day before the tour you'll receive an email from the activity provider with the exact start time of the tourIt’s recommended to wear clothes that do not reveal too much or are too shiny, to show the dignity required, and have comfortable shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.