- Start the party right with an hour of unlimited free drinks (select drinks)
- Feel like a VIP as you skip-the-line at some of the hottest venues in the city
- Enjoy tasty welcome shots at every venue that you stop at along the way
- Party like a local with an insider's experience of Krakow's hopping nightlife
- Take home memories of your night with the help of a professional photographer
The biggest and best Pub Crawl in Krakow! EVERYDAY at 9 pm next to the Adam Mickiewicz Statue (Market Square). We can promise you will have a night of your life! Great atmosphere made by young people from around the world and passion to travel! You can't miss it while you are in Krakow! See you there!
- Guided tour, Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Skip the line Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Instant confirmation Where: Adam Mickiewicz Monument, Main Square, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Meet us at 9PM, Look for the pink umbrella! What to remember: You'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passport
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.