- Walk along the Medieval Royal Route just as royalty used to do
- Visit the largest market square in Europe
- Learn about Polish history, legends, customs, and fun facts as you walk
- Discuss the social and economic situation in Poland while enjoying a coffee break
Florian’s Gate continues across the Main Square to end at the foot of the Wawel complex. A leisurely walk down the route of the centuries-old architecture of Krakow leads to the legends surrounding the Main Square, the Cloth Hall and the famous St. Mary’s Basilica with the distinctive two towers. The trip along the Royal Road will end at the foot o...
- Professional English-speaking guide, Walking tour
- Gratuities, Food and drinks, Entrance tickets
- Instant confirmation Every day Where: KrakowTIP - Tourist Information Point, Grodzka 18, Kraków, Polska What to remember: This tour involves a fair amount of walking, uneven grounds, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended When: Every day at 02:00 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.