- See Kazimierz, the former Jewish district with a dark history
- Step inside the district used as the set for Steven Spielberg’s Schindler’s List
- Explore the remnants of the World War II ghetto in Podgórze
The story of “the city inside the city” reports the historic events the Jewish residents of the Kazimierz district and the city of Krakow had to face. During the guided walking tour, you will see the everyday reality of the “unfinished city” and listen to the story of the heroes of the Kazimierz district commemorating their experience. The itinerar...
- Professional English-speaking guide, Walking tour
- Entrance fees to the sites, Gratuities, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Where: KrakowTIP - Tourist Information Point, Grodzka 18, Kraków, Polska What to remember: This tour involves a fair amount of walking, uneven grounds, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.