- Sit back and relax on a Vistula River cruise
- Admire the lights of the city and its monuments
- Spot iconic landmarks like Wawel Royal Castle and Dębnicki Bridge
- Enjoy a complimentary drink while cruising through the waters
Experience breathtaking views of Krakow by night, and feel the unique atmosphere the river offers. Hope aboard and receive your complimentary drink. Then it is time to head off.The route starts near Wawel Castle, then continues upstream to the Convent of the Norbertine Sisters and the home of Pope Jean Paul II. The cruise continues downriver, passi...
- One complimentary drink, Audio guide, Cruise, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible, Pet friendly
- Additional food and drinks (available for purchase on site)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Where: Kapitan Victor Rejsy Po Wisle Boat Tours Krakow, Bulwar Czerwieński, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Kapitan Victor Bulawar Czerwienski 81/5. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure. What to remember: You will receive one complimentary drink of your choice will be provided before the tour startsThe audio guide is available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, and PolishPlease select the language of your choice at checkout You can purchase snacks and drinks at the meeting point, before and after the cruise
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.