- See one of the most historic parts of Krakow
- Have fun navigating your Segway on the Vistulan Boulevards
- Take in the bohemian flair of the Jewish quarter
- Discover numerous cute, little cafes
You will find yourself in the midst of cozy cafes, kosher restaurants as well as galleries and monuments documenting the Jewish history of the city.For many centuries, Kazimierz was a place of coexistence and interpenetration of ethnic Polish and Jewish cultures. Its north-eastern part was inhabited by the Jewish community who were forcibly relocat...
- Segway training and rental, Guided tour, Helmet
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Wiślna 4, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Meet your guide at the entrance of the tour operators located in Wislna 4 of Krakow city. To reach the point you must pass a 10 meters corridor to find the entrance in the courtyard. What to remember: Not allowed:those under the minimum age of 10 years old or over the maximum age of 90 years old
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.