This enchanting Jurassic limestone landscape offers a unique opportunity to combine a thrilling rock climbing experience with breathtaking views of limestone rocks, cliffs, valleys, and over 220 intriguing caves. Step into in the heart of the famed "Eagles' Nests Trail," a 180 km-long trail adorned with the majestic ruins and recently restored cas...
- * Local licensed expert climbing instructor (4 hours) – for maximum 4 persons
- * Specialized climbing shoes rental
- * Specialized equipment: helmet, climbing harness, ropes, locking carabiner, etc
- * Extreme sports insurance
- * Transfer from Krakow to Podlesice / return
- * Food and drinks (dinner / 2 dishes - 50 PLN)
- * Insurance of High Risk Sports - 30 PLN
- * Personal assistant during the whole program - extra charge 100 EUR/day
- * Entrance fees to BOBOLICE Castle - ca 30 PLN, Deep Cave - ca 20 PLN
- * The tour is not wheelchair accessible * You do not have to be perfectly fit to take part of the activity * This activity is for people 7+ years * Fill in pick-up and drop-off location at the later stage of the booking process * Opt for comfortable pants like leggings and choose t-shirts that can easily get dirty without causing any issues. Alternatively, sportswear is a suitable choice * The temperature in the area is typically 2-3 degrees lower than in Krakow. Regardless, it's crucial to be prepared for changing weather conditions by having a rain jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, and carrying at least 1 liter of water * In case of unfavorable weather, we have the option to relocate the classes to an indoor climbing wall
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.