- Learn expert facts from a private tour guide
- Ask questions in a private atmosphere
- Discover the charming Old University District
- Marvel at the breathtaking Royal Cathedral Church and Royal Castle
Your itinerary will take you through the heart of the city, where you'll explore the Main Market Square, stroll along the Medieval City Walls. You'll discover the charming Old University District, and marvel at the breathtaking Royal Cathedral Church and Royal Castle located on top of Wawel Hill.
- Guided walking tour, Private tour
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the staff, The staff has passed a covid test Where: Kanonicza 24, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Kanonicza street, number 24, Kraków. What to remember: Know in advance:Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all timesEntering monuments is something that's not part of this tour and not mandatory. If you decide you want to enter any monuments, this is at your own cost
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.